Solvent-IndustriesSolvent-Industries

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Nimbin 3 Nimbin 3

Front Page This Way Comes!

Front page material, bloomin brill! good work lad, good work!
Hope to see more soon.

Anarchy Face 15 Anarchy Face 15

Ok.....

Again another quality production but shame about the extra long intro, kinda ruined it for me. none the less still a good movie. i would suggest maybe increasing the Frame rate perhaps? Good work lads.

Destroya responds:

The intro is part of the Art! I knew some people would complain about it.

Anarchy Face 14 Anarchy Face 14

Show Me More

Brilliant, a must see, not like most the portal entrys today this one is actually interesting, very strange yes but still great, nice graphics unusual style and suitable music, You got my protection Bro. 5!
Sol. =)

American Idiot American Idiot

Not bad

Yea good one, nice graphics nice animation, nice sound.
But you may want to put an epileptic warning on the movie =) or people mite have a fit before they get a chance to rate it 5!

-Fight for your Lemons- -Fight for your Lemons-

This Bloke Is Bonkers....

Ace mate, put a smile on my face all though i think you maybe slighty insane, but thats a great asset in the world of Flash.
Got a 5 from me Bud.
Ever thought about becoming a magicain? =)

Sugar Sugar Sugar Sugar

Love it.

Brilliant, ive allways wanted to a parody of a song with flash, brill movie very funny and different, i can see this going far. Come on Front Page ! Well done lad,

- The Rocks - - The Rocks -

really cracked me up

so simple yet had me in sticthes, think i related it to some1 i know, no very good, good graphics good sync good vocals all good well done that man ! =)
Sol

TenSixteen2005 TenSixteen2005

Random Random Random

Makes no sense at all........ I like it =) yes very random i like the graphics at the begining then got a lil lame but its different, good luck lad.

numbers responds:

Good luck with what, hitting a muthafucka?

Tairu Tairu

Nice Style

I love it, brilliant chars and animation, sound could do with some work maybe and if you made it just that lil bit longer i dont think youd be far from front page, good work lad!

Masso responds:

Thanks! :D

Good Docta Horror #7 Good Docta Horror #7

Ok...

Well the idea is great you carry on watching just to follow the story line but the graphics cud do with some work, and the voices man serisouly find some one with a macho voice for the main char it really doesent go, but with some fine tweeking here and there you could go quite far, perhaps loose the shape tween at the beginning with the 3 red lines. =)
Sol